Head To Toe Therapies
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Head To Toe Therapies via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the UK GDPR. UK GDPR UK GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation as it forms part of the law of England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland by virtue of section 3 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 and amended by the Data Protection, Privacy and Electronic Communications (Amendments etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019. “I” and “Me” Head To Toe Therapies.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of UK GDPR, Head To Toe Therapies is the “data controller”. This means that Head To Toe Therapies determines the purposes for which and the way your Data is processed.
- I may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Any relevant categories of personal data.
How I collect Data
- I collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to me by you.
Data that is given to me by you
- Head To Toe Therapies will collect your Data in several ways, for example:
My use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by me from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using my Product/Service/Website. Specifically, Data may be used by me for the following reasons:
- I may use your Data for the above purposes if I deem it necessary to do so for my legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Keeping Data secure
- I will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let me know immediately by contacting me via this e-mail address:
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if I delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information I hold about you at any time, or (ii) that I modify, update or delete such information. If I provide you with access to the information I hold about you, I will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where I are legally permitted to do so, I may refuse your request. If I refuse your request, I will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that I delete or remove your Data from my systems.
- Right to restrict my use of your Data– the right to “block” me from using your Data or limit the way in which I can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that I move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to my use of your Data including where I use it for my legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is my legal basis for processing your Data), please contact me via this e-mail address:
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data I hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep me informed if your Data changes during the period for which I hold it.
Changes of business ownership and control
- I may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of my business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, I will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Last Updated: 03-05-2023
Having recently fractured the ball in my shoulder socket and badly damaged the soft tissue in my arm, I was recommended by my Physiotherapist to have some treatment with Marcus. I have found his knowledge, and advice on exercises extremely helpful and beneficial, and feel sure that my recovery in gaining full movement again is due to his treatment. I highly recommend him.
Scoliosis neck pain
I feel the difference after my treatment sessions with Marcus, and I highly recommend him. I suffered from a horribly stiff neck for years due to having scoliosis since childhood, and stretches, exercising, and physio had not worked. From my first appointment with Marcus, the stiffness and discomfort I felt in my neck mostly went away. I felt great relief from the first session, and I have sessions every few months to address my scoliosis aches and pains as well as smaller aches and to maintain health and good mobility in my body. I always come away feeling benefits which are both instantaneous and lasting. Marcus is very professional, and I feel that his studies in Physiotherapy and Osteopathy keep him at the forefront of skills in practice. His approach is very holistic, and he’s shared his ideas and naturopathic beliefs with me regarding nutrition and sleep which have helped me improve my health. Professional and with a warm and positive energy, I look forward to my appointments and feel grateful for the benefits I’ve received from my sessions with him.
I must thank Marcus for his guidance in helping me heal my plantar fasciitis! I had been suffering plantar fasciitis pain since February 2023 and had seen two physiotherapists and a massage therapist, but they couldn’t get it gone, even with acupuncture and exercise. I finally got directed to Marcus in September. We discussed toe curls with a tea towel, weighted towel, a tennis ball to mobilise my foot, and a bottle of frozen water to help with the discomfort and swelling! We also worked on toe and calf strength and deep massage of my foot too. Following all his advice and treatments, I found more comfort after each visit. I can now walk without pain or feeling like I have a rock in my shoe. Thank you, Marcus.
In our capacity as an equestrian competition organisation, we frequently encounter the necessity for injury treatments pertaining to both riders and horses within the regions of Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
In an industry that necessitates optimal physical performance from both riders and horses on a consistent basis, the presence of a therapist possessing great talent, knowledge, understanding, and insight becomes imperative to uphold such standards.
The manual technique employed by Marcus, devoid of mechanical assistance, remains important in effectively addressing the physical requirements imposed on our performers and their equine companions. Marcus’s demeanour and methodology have a soothing effect, while his comprehension of the physical demands associated with any sort of performance has significant importance for our group. We have all developed a dependence on and confidence in Marcus’s discernment and care. His ability to provide riders with insight into the causes of injuries, methods of treatment, and strategies for maintaining a state of freedom from injury and discomfort is an invaluable resource for our community.
We are privileged to have an individual of Marcus’s exceptional quality in proximity to our location in Bucks/Herts.
Above and beyond
My late wife was diagnosed with breast cancer back in February 2021. After much discussion, she decided to have a mastectomy and suffered the consequential cording post-operation. Marcus was introduced through a friend who had had lymph drainage for their legs. On the initial visit, Marcus was most empathetic, kind and considerate and discussed the treatment he could deliver at length. My wife would always report feeling so much better after his treatments, and we hold regard for him as a family. Since her passing in December last, Marcus has continued to keep in touch with me and has pulled me out of many a dark place. He is a true gent and friend. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone.