Using only pre-blended oils for therapeutic needs; Muscle & Joint Ease, Detox and Energise. All pre blended massage oils features a warming blend of oils to help revive aching and tired muscles and re-charge and restore energy levels.
* Full Body Massage £35 - £40
* Back & Back of Legs Massage £30
* Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage £25
Thai Foot Massage
Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the feet and also the lower legs. Thai Foot massage is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching, vibration techniques and the use of a traditional Thai foot massage stick to stimulate reflex points
The benefits of Thai Foot Massage are:
• Improves circulation in feet and legs and lymphatic drainage, A boost for the immune system, Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
• Encourages physical healing, Stress relief, Improves sleep thereby lifting your mood and Leaves you with a general feeling of tranquillity, calmness and wellbeing
An Indian Head Massage is a massage therapy that works specifically on the area surrounding the head, scalp and face, neck and extending to the shoulders and upper back. The potential benefits include :-
• Releases anxiety and stress, Provides relief from eye strain, insomnia, migraines and tension headaches
• Provides relief from hair disorders associated with stress; hair loss, scalp tension, alopecia
• Stimulation and improvement of hair condition, circulation and energy levels & lifts feelings of depression and eases mental tiredness
During the treatment you will be asked to lie on either side whilst listening to relaxing music. The candle is gently placed into the auditory canal where it is lit. It is held in a vertical position whilst it burns downwards. As the candle burns down you will experience a pleasant crackling sound. Following the treatment of both ears you will receive a gentle facial massage.No contraindications are known to date but as a precaution, it is advisable not to use Hopi Ear Candles if there are grommets in place, if there is any inflammation or signs of infection or in the event of an allergic reaction* Hopi Ear Candling £27
“Reiki” (ray-key) is Japanese for ‘universal life energy, and is also a word used to describe a system of natural healing. The method of receiving Reiki is simple. The recipient remains clothed and lies on a couch or sits on a chair and relaxes. The practitioner gently places their hands in a series of non-intrusive positions on or near the body. There is no massage or manipulation. The whole person is treated rather than specific areas.
30mins £15 and 50mins £25